Resistance is Futile

 


Well, it's been over a week now and we're sort of at an in between stage. We also seem to be at a resistance stage. We had hoped to take Kayla shopping this week in male clothing, but for stuff for her and she fought us so much that we put her in time out and we've put the whole thing off until next week.

Kayla is really at tough stage because we can dress her up and put make up on her and have her look pretty good, but to take it to the next stage, she's going to need to learn how to walk, talk, and move. She also needs to learn to dress herself and do her own hair and makeup. So far, we've mostly left her alone during the week, but the weekend is here.  She also needs to take off that gross body hair again and I know she'll fight us on it.

Comments

  1. I don't know why he's even fighting at this point. The Force isn't strong with this one! If he only knew the power of the Girl/Dark side!! I mean, he makes a better girl than quite a few that I could (but won't) name. I had to show off how he looked in my dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress and he does do it justice. The force is very weak. She's kind of Jar-Jar meets the Ewoks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Appreciation of Mia

Kayla is Heading for Trouble

Black Friday