The Cheerleading Maid

 


Poor silly Kayla.  I don't think she realized what she bet Mia on the Raiders game. You'll probably hear more about that soon.  When we went shopping this weekend, we popped into a popup Halloween shop and got Kayla a new cheerleading outfit and a couple of French maid outfits.  We'll have even more of the shopping trip soon.  I'm waiting on something special from Paige.  I hope you're enjoying these blogs now. I think they've gotten a lot more interesting since we made some changes to boring Kevin.

Comments

  1. oh, since they won...believe me, I posted about her being my pink sissy maid this week. (let's home they bring me another W tomorrow night!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Appreciation of Mia

Kayla is Heading for Trouble

Kayla!