A Halloween Costume Mystery

 




Can you figure out Kayla's Halloween costume yesterday from that little bit? The nice thing about Halloween falling on a Monday is that we've got four different parties to go to and that means multiple great costumes.  I think yesterday was my favorite though.

Our Kayla made a terrible miscalculation.  You probably shouldn't let your mistresses know how much they intimidate your roommate.  We have no intention of feminizing Dave.  He wouldn't look nearly as good as Kayla does, but we found ourselves needing his help yesterday and we got it, which made things about 20 times worse for Kayla lol. There's also something a little bit longer term that we wouldn't be able to do without his blessing, but we're keeping that a surprise.

More pictures will be coming soon.  We have one from yesterday that I've already set at my desktop on my computer.  I don't think Kayla is going to be happy about that.  With the increased traffic, increased participation has been coming up a little slower. You comments do mean a lot because it lets Mia and I know we aren't just posting for each other.  My transformation into a blogger is almost as wild as Kevin's transformation into Kayla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Appreciation of Mia

Kayla is Heading for Trouble

Black Friday