A Little Thing About Us

 

This is the reason that I said we needed Dave's help with something.  They make such a cute couple lol, but this is alas only for picture purposes. Anyway, Kayla had four great costumes, though Morticia was definitely one of my favorites. The butt and hip padding was extremely necessary for that outfit. I know some of you have been dying for Halloween information, but a little thing about us--when you don't hear from us, that generally means that we've been doing the good stuff.  More pictures are forthcoming and Paige is swamped with work, but promised us a video montage. I always look forward to those.  So how do you like our little Morticia?

Comments

  1. They are adorable. Did Kayla speak French?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should run Kevin's photo through this and see what happens: https://en.vonvon.me/quiz/9952

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia actually ran her roommate Dave's picture through there. I'll do one for Kayla too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Appreciation of Mia

Kayla is Heading for Trouble

Black Friday