Wow! I've been away for even longer than I realized. It's just a bit over an hour until New Years and I'm home alone.  It's kind of sad, but I don't really like public drunkenness' holidays.  I'll drink my share and I'll even binge if there's Stella Artois there, but I've already done more than my share of playing nursemaid to people in my dorm of both genders who are disgusting messes throwing up on themselves.  I'm happy catching up on my parents NetFlix. There will be plenty of parties when we get back.  I absolutely loved Christmas with my folks, but I'm about ready to go back to DuPont. 


There's our obligatory picture of Kayla. I know there a good percentage of readers who are only here for cheesecake pictures of our pet sissy. We can't even complain, when we're the reason she dresses that way. She's been slacking and you don't want to slack when Mia gives you orders.  Anyway, hope you have a very happy new year! I'm never going to be like Mia, but I'll try and post more when I'm back.

P.S. Paige promises the greatest video she's ever made is just a day or two from completion. 



Comments

  1. I'm with you on the holiday. I've missed home, but I must say, life at DuPont is pretty good too. I'm not one for the drunken holidays, but....I dunno, I may have to try some "special gummies* Kayla is in deep, slacking and excuses....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you; you've been quiet for a long time. That's such an intriguing picture of Kayla, it's like she's in a bubble bath or has some frothy semi-transparent cape. Is that part of the boudoir photo shoot? She's doing the flirtatious eyes and alluring smile so well. She really needs to try that out on some men, so she can feel the reaction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Appreciation of Mia

Kayla is Heading for Trouble

Kayla!